Hours of work: 30 hours per week
Working pattern: Part-time
Closing date: Sunday 29 November 2020
Interview date: TBC
For an informal discussion, please contact Johanna Grey – Intermediate Care Manager on 01424 726750
An Exciting new development opportunity has arisen for a Lead Support Worker within the JCR Reablement team.
You will be working alongside other professionals to support clients with their recovery and progression during the JCR programme of support (up to 6 weeks).
We are also in the midst of the Corona-virus pandemic and therefore you will be working with vulnerable clients who may have contacted Covid-19.
Your involvement will start immediately, completing the initial visit and working with the client to establish their individualised care planning and goals.
As a Key Worker to the clients, your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly visits to review and monitor client progress
- Discussions with the clients to establish and review their personal goals
- Recognising barriers to progress and taking the necessary steps to overcome these
- Working closely with health and social care professionals, including therapists within the JCR team.
- Support clients with specific activities for example gait education and exercises
- Liaising with family / Next of Kin on the client’s behalf with the client’s consent
- Reporting to Duty team to ensure timely updates
- Accurate recording of visits in report format, email and verbally
- Working closely with Team Leader and other professionals where complex needs are identified
There are permanent contracts available. You will be required to have access to a car and to work alternate weekends, with flexibility to meet the needs of the service. Full time staff receive 22 days holiday plus bank holidays. The hourly rate is 11.05.
For an informal chat about role, please call:
Bexhill, Hastings & Rother
Johanna Grey (Manager) or Shirley Hutchinson (Deputy Manager) on 01424 726 750
This role is in the Joint Community Rehabilitation (JCR) team, a partnership between East Sussex County Council and East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust.
It helps people to:
- remain in their own home and maximise their independence
- avoid going into hospital unnecessarily
- become independent as soon as possible after a stay in hospital
Change your world and theirs. Join us as a Lead Support Worker in the JCR team.