Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Sunday 1 November 2020
Interview date: TBC
For an informal discussion, please contact Amanda Glover, Operations Manager, Safeguarding Development Team on 07999 019186
The post offers an exciting opportunity to engage with operational teams and partner agencies in the development of safeguarding practice as set out in the Care Act 2014.
Key areas of focus in the role will be:
- Providing expert consultation on complex safeguarding cases including independent chairing of multi-agency enquiry meetings;
- Support to teams and other agencies in relation to safeguarding enquiries and safeguarding adult reviews;
- Thematic audit activity with a view to supporting the Safeguarding Adults Board in identifying key priorities and strategic development across the county;
- To help shape departmental policy and procedure and to embed knowledge in teams through briefings and training sessions;
- The use of Making Safeguarding Personal practice to provide direct support and mentoring on safeguarding to operational teams across Adult Social Care
You will need to be motivated, organised, committed to safeguarding and driven to ensuring positive outcomes for adults.