Cleaner wanted to join our supportive, friendly and inclusive school
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated CLEANER to join our cleaning team:
Can be flexible Monday to Friday 6.00-9.00am or 3.00pm - 6.00pm
This is a permanent role that will require you to work during school holidays as well as term time, although there may be some flexibility to condense working hours during school holiday periods, by prior agreement with the Head Teacher.
The successful candidate will be:
· Reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
· Have the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
· Someone with a good eye for detail who takes pride in their work.
· Have a good level of fitness due to the nature of the role.
· Have an awareness of Health & Safety procedures.
· Previous cleaning experience desirable but not essential.
Duties will include cleaning a specified area of the school to a high standard, and ensuring that relevant school policies and procedures are adhered to.
Rate of pay: Band 1 starting point 5 £9.17 per hour Actual Salary £7,172
Annual Leave entitlement: 4 weeks per year (some leave is fixed during the Christmas closure), plus Public Holidays.