1:1 Teaching Assistant with Lunchtime Duty
A 1:1 Teaching Assistants post with a lunchtime duty attached has arisen in our large and popular village school. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our fun-loving and supportive team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- patient, calm and caring
- able to work as part of a team
- committed to enabling children to make good progress
- has excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- demonstrates excellent behaviour management skills
- has an excellent understanding of English and Mathematics (Grade C or above)
We can offer you:
- happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are motivated to learn
- a vibrant, well-resourced learning environment
- a welcoming and supportive team who work closely together
The successful applicant will support a KS2 child who is on the autism spectrum.
Previous experience would be an advantage but training will be provided.
Swanmore CE (Aided) Primary School is a large and popular village school in the heart of a friendly community. Our staff and parents are very supportive and we have a close relationship with St Barnabas Church. You can find out more about the school by logging onto our website www.swanmoreprimary.org.uk