Finance, Business and Communications Officer Maternity Cover
We are seeking a provide a professional, efficient, helpful, and knowledgeable person to deliver on a range of finance, business, and communication functions. The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that the breadth of financial administrative tasks and processes for Trafalgar school are undertaken in a timely manner and are accurately recorded on the PSF financial management system. This includes ensuring that queries are dealt with promptly.
- Maintain all financial records, including remittances, payment information, payroll data, cash, and receipts, as well as retaining evidence for internal and external auditors
- Support capital expenditure projects by maintaining detailed financial records for each capital project
- Lead the Freedom Tech Chromebook Scheme, liaising with the company and with parents
- Act as the Deputy Data Protection Officer providing advice and guidance,
- Deliver the agreed communications plans to raise awareness or inform of processes and deadlines.
- Oversee the School Hire system for community bookings, ensuring that the schools facilities are marketed effectively
- Lead on arrangements for Trust events and other marketing activities.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook and use of bespoke software systems.
- Be highly motivated and able to use their own initiative.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be positive, well organised, and energetic, with a good sense of humour.