Do you enjoy supporting and communicating with children and the wider school community?
Do you thrive working as part of a team? Are you committed to developing and supporting children to thrive? If your answer is yes, then Bassett Green Primary School is the place for you.
We are looking to appoint somebody to join our hard working and supportive team of Lunchtime Supervisors, ensuring the safety, welfare and positive conduct of children during the lunchtime period.
The role involves:
- Helping to set up, organise and supervise our pupils during lunch times in the hall, outside play areas,and inside during wet play.
- Encouraging positive behaviour at all times and addressing any behaviour concerns in line with our school policy
- Encouraging good manners and supporting healthy eating.
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of all our pupils at all times.
- Supervising and supporting play activities and encouraging children to participate inlunchtime activities.
- Promoting independence, equality, fair play and excellent behaviour within the ethos of the school
- Other lunchtime duties, including some cleaning and clearing away of tables
We can offer you:
- A supportive and committed team of staff
- A vibrant, multi-cultural working environment
- The chance to make a real impact and change the life chances of children in our community.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As part of a team, to ensure the safety, welfare and good conduct of children during the lunchtime period both whilst eating lunch and playing, to improve childrens enjoyment of lunchtimes.