- Hertfordshire County Council
- Part Time
- Hemel Hempstead
Job Title: Admin Support Officer Location : Micklefield Road & Dacorum Group Homes Hemel Hempstead (mainly based at Dacorum Group Homes)Team: Adult Care Services Salary: H3-H4 £19,312 pa progressing to £19,698 pa (pro rata for part-time)Hours: 15 per week Monday’s, Thursday’s & Friday’s (with flexibility to cover staff holiday’s etc) Contract: Permanent
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
As a Support Officer at multiple sites you will be providing business and administrative support to the management team.
Your role will be to provide professional support, dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, answering telephone calls and providing information as a first point of contact. This will also involve undertaking a range of duties such as rota management, note and minute taking, filing, scanning and photocopying and dealing with general matters such as correspondence and other communications. You will also have a key role in managing tenants’ finances and liaising with professionals.
Although there are no specific qualifications required for this role previous experience in service delivery or a business related qualification would be beneficial as would good communication skills. You will be:
- Self-motivated, professional, and approachable providing excellent team support and best practice at all times.
- Willing to undertake a variety of administrative tasks, operating within departmental policies and procedures.
- A competent administrator with experience of using Microsoft Office who is confident to be the first point of contact for Managers and possess excellent customer care skills.
- A knowledge of and confidence with Excel is desirable.
We are looking for someone, who can take pride in playing their part in a team supporting people to be active citizens and members of their communities. Your role will be based at multiple sites so although driver preferred it is not essential.
Closing Date: 31st October 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Rebecca Wells or Sharon Walsh on 01442 232774
Benefits of Working for HCC:
- Flexible Working Arrangements (depending on the role)
- Excellent Career Development
- Salary Exchange for Additional Benefits
- Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Shopping Discounts
- Support Groups & Wellbeing Schemes