We’re looking for people who wish to make a positive impact by looking after kids in the afternoons during school term (starting in September).
We’d love to hear from people who ideally have more than 1-year experience as a nanny, childminder, au pair, foster care or in a professional childcare setting, such as a nursery or school. People with parenting and/or babysitting experience are super valuable too.
What matters most is that you’d love to help a nearby family as they juggle work and family life as they raise their children.
- You’ll work with a local family, picking up the kids from primary school in the afternoons.
- You’ll look after the kids and help them out with homework, dinner and planning fun activities.
- You’ll work 2-5 days up to 20 hours a week – starting in September.
- £9-12 per hour starting rate depending on experience*
- You’ll get an extra 50p per hour after 6 months, and another 50p increase after 12 months
- It’s part-time. Choose how many hours you’ll work (up to 20 hours)
- Afternoon hours to fit your morning commitments
- In the Fulham local area
- Free DBS check (if required)
- Free online after school nanny training (~2 hours)
- Free online paediatric first aid training (if required)
*You’ll start on between £9 and £12 per hour (including holiday pay) depending on your previous childcare experience**. You’ll also earn more the longer you work as a Koru Kids nanny. You’ll get an extra 50p per hour after 6 months, and another 50p increase after 12 months.
What are we looking for?
- We accept applicants from all backgrounds and different levels of experience** to apply to become an after school nanny.
- This job is perfect if you are looking for a part-time job (9-20 hours per week) to fit around other commitments.
- You should be available to start in September.
- You should be able to commit to helping the family primarily during school term-time, with potential to also work during school holidays.
- Being great with kids is a must!
- Basic experience – starting at £9 per hour – You have some experience as a babysitter or working in an after school club or similar.
- Parenting experience – starting at £10 per hour – You have grown up children so you know all the ins and outs of childcare.
- Professional experience – starting at £10-12 per hour – You’ve worked as a teacher, teaching assistant, nursery worker, nanny, childminder, lunchtime or passenger assistant, or similar childcare roles. Your rate is based on the length of your experience and roles you’ve had: £10 for 1+ years of experience; £11 for 2+ years of experience (excluding lunchtime or passenger assistant); £12 for 3+ years of experience as a nanny
We have an ongoing need for people keen to help our families!
So, if you want to become an after school nanny with Koru Kids just click Apply Now.