- Lancashire County Council
- Full Time
|Salary £9.50 per hour | Permanent, variable hours, 12.5 hours per week | Ashton High School| Pro Rata |
Lancashire County Council provide catering services to over 500 schools across Lancashire, serving over 60,000 school meals per day and we are looking for committed individuals to join the service
You will work as part of a team within Ashton High School providing high quality, healthy, balanced meals for school children.
- Assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages
- Clean all equipment and catering areas
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Good customer care skills
- Previous catering and food preparation experience would be desirable
- Monday to Friday
- Term time only
- 12.5 hours per week, although hours are variable depending upon school meal uptake
Rehabilitation: The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Act 1975. If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'.
In return Lancashire County Council offers a range of benefits, found on our website here
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Further information can be found on the 'Our Recruitment Process' tab.
We do not hold a sponsorship licence and can only consider applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, your application will not progress.
We reserve the right to close down a vacancy early, before the closing date, if we receive sufficient applications.