- Lancashire County Council
- Full Time
| Salary £18,933 - £19,698 per annum | Permanent, Full Time, 37 hours per week |
Are you :
- customer focused
- passionate about working with people
- confident in using digital resources
- interested in libraries and their communities
- keen to develop transferrable skills?
If so we have an ideal opportunity for you!
As a library assistant you will support the delivery of library and information services to ensure a high quality service, support the delivery of activities and events, assist customers to access online information and resources and encourage use by a wide range of customers.
- have a love for reading and be passionate about sharing this
- have excellent communication and digital skills
- be able to work with a range of partners and volunteers
- be able to deliver a customer focused service
This is a permanent post based at Fleetwood library. The role requires you to work evenings and weekends and at other locations and may also involve lone working. The hours are an average of 37 per week over a 2 week rota and therefore the annual salary quoted will be pro rata.
Please see the attached Library Assistant Job description and Person Specification, detailing the criteria you need to include within your application.
If you would like an informal discussion or any further information please contact Anna Haywood on 01772 537981.
We do not hold a sponsorship licence and can only consider applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, your application will not progress.
We reserve the right to close down a vacancy early, before the closing date, if we receive sufficient applications.