Recruitment Projects Consultant
- Full Time
Our Head Office Recruitment Department is looking for an experienced, specialist Recruitment Projects Consultant, with a good operational knowledge of recruitment process and selection methods to join our busy Regional Recruitment team. This role will be responsible for strategic project work to support the implementation of strategic recruitment projects across the UK. Previous operational recruitment experience and a solid background in talent attraction is beneficial.
What you'll do
- Working with the Regional Recruitment Managers to identify opportunities for optimising candidate experience and leading on projects to achieve these improvements
- Reviewing assessment and selection tools for all regions and departments to optimise processes and ensure consistency throughout
- Provide training, tools and advice for Recruiters and Hiring Managers using your expertise and knowledge
- Using talent attraction data and insights to provide continuous improvement of recruitment processes across the business
- Identifying and executing strategic projects to support the implementation of the recruitment strategy across the UK
What you'll need
- Previous experience of working in an in-house recruitment team or talent attraction provider with a thorough and technical understanding of industry recruitment processes and selection methods
- Operational recruitment knowledge and experience, with the ability to think strategically and build stakeholder relationships
- A people-focused, approachable individual who genuinely likes working with people in an interactive team environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the confidence to communicate with stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Good attention to detail and the ability to effectively analyse data to measure the performance of our tools and processes
- An understanding of the importance of a good candidate experience and recruitment best practice
- Willingness to travel within the UK to support the implementation of project work in our regions
- A desire to get involved in all aspects of supporting recruitment and talent attraction processes at a strategic level
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £42,000 - £53,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We’re making the final preparations and getting ready to move into our brand new head office, Lidl House, in Tolworth. It's light, spacious and has state of the art breakout spaces, an on-site barista and gym and much more, making it the perfect place to meet colleagues and achieve your potential. We’re expecting to move in before the end of the year and we can't wait for you join Lidl!
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.