Business Banking - DBC Business Manager
End DateSunday 22 May 2022
Salary Range£23,184 - £25,760
Agile Working OptionsFlexible / Variable Hours
Job Description SummaryReports to the Team Manager: A Business Manager uses their expert and regulatory knowledge to provide excellent customer service and to help finance their growth needs. They will Help Britain prosper, providing fair outcomes and to fulfil customers needs at first point of contact. Colleagues will do this by acting in line with the Group Values and Behaviours and owning their personal development.
At Lloyds Banking Group we're driven by a clear purpose to Help Britain recover, then prosper.
And together we can make it possible...
Helping over a million business banking customers with their day-to-day needs has never been more important.
So if people are your thing, and you've some previous Financial Services experience, then why not join one of our friendly and supportive Direct Business teams and give your career a boost?
If you do we'll give you a competitive salary of c£23,184with a bonus opportunity of up to 10% (c£2318).
What else will you get?
- Various share schemes (including free shares)
- A generous pension contribution starting at 9% (rising to 15%) which comes with life cover of up to 8x salary.
- Further discounts available on the weekly food shop, travel and electronics/mobile through our PerksAtWork scheme.
There's also a Flex cash pot of 4% salary(£927),which you can take as cash or spend on options such as:
- Buying extra or selling holidays to suit from your 32 days leave (including bank holidays) - ideal for half terms or that mini break!
- Extending your private medical cover to family members.
- A Flex Card providing up to 15% discount with over 70 well known retailers.
- Tax/NI efficient electric vehicle (or bike) purchasing schemes paid through your monthly pay - we support sustainability
We also have a number of free health and well-being offerings as well as generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave policies.
So be confident we'll be investing in your future as well as your career...
Personal development, flexible working and volunteering opportunities all make a difference towards our work being enjoyable.
About the role...
Delivering outstanding customer service is central to our success so if you enjoy building relationships with customers then there's a role for you here.
- You'll put your customers first - striving to resolve their inbound financing queries at first touch with your knowledge and rapport building skills.
- You'll naturally act with skill and diligence - treating customers sensitively and professionally - caring about helping them in the best way possible.
- You'll need good attention to detail and the confidence to spot and call out areas we can improve our customers' journeys and experiences
- You'll provide customers with access to all appropriate support tools and banking channels, being there to meet their needs when and how they need it.
- And you'll use your skills to identify and meet all your customers' stated and un-stated financial needs with fair outcomes and referring on to partners when required.
It's a role that suits people who can identify what a customer really needs and match products/services whilst following regulatory processes/procedures.
And someone who enjoys collaborating with colleagues, adding to a caring environment where all colleagues feel supported, encouraged and valued.
You'll get a decent work/life balance!
From Day 1 well provide any necessary training and support needed. And when you're ready (typically 3-6 months) you'll benefit from a role hybrid split between home (c60%) and the office (c40%).
Our 35 hours run Mon -Fri 8am-6pm on a flexible rotating pattern.
As a business we're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families.
And just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, we'd be happy to accommodate them...
So if this opportunity appeals then get in touch and apply today, we'd love to hear from you...
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together were building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.