Cloud Identity Services - Operations Lead
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Full Time
End DateThursday 02 December 2021
Salary Range£57,861 - £75,710
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary.
***The base salary banding for this role is £57,000 - £83,000 in London and £50,000 - £72,000 outside of London, plus the benefits listed below.***
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
We’re on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set are changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
Our Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCoE) - Cloud Identity Services team is looking for an Identity & Access Management Lead in Azure. Cloud Identity Services acts as the Identity & Access Management gatekeeper for Public Cloud environments within Lloyds Banking Group. Our purpose is to design, implement and operationalise the processes, controls and governance for Identity, Access Management and Privileged Access Management for Lloyds Banking Group’s Cloud Centre of Excellence. Our team consists of multiple scrum teams focussing delivery on Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure Cloud and the Modern Workplace / Office 365 Platform.
Within Azure, we heavily utilise Azure Active Directory, the Identity Governance & Privileged Identity Management (PIM) services, we take advantage of p2 premium licencing to exploit all native functionality available within Azure to build a secure environment for all consuming departments within the bank. Within the Google Cloud Platform, we exploit Google Workspaces for identity and access provisioning alongside Single Sign-On capabilities (SAML/LDAP) for applications utilised within the platform.
What you’d get involved with
As the Operations Lead for Cloud Identity Services, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Support of Identity and Access Management controls and processes to our in-scope platforms (GCP, Azure, Office 365)
- Adherence to service levels
- Resolution of operational escalations
- Supporting incident management (both operational and security incidents)
- Design\Creation of management reports\dashboards for Cloud Identity Services, including:
- Volumes- number of requests (automated vs manual)
- Escalations & Incidents
- Non-compliances and Identity Risks
- Support on-boarding of new Cloud Platforms and roll out of Identity & Access Management controls i.e., new Azure Tenant, GCP Organisation or new Cloud provider.
- Identifying service improvements to improve controls or reduce manual effort / time on task
- Seek opportunities to automate, where possible, either through engineering development within the team or collaboration with wider Engineering colleagues.
- Support assessment of tools to deliver our objectives, through Proof of Concept and Pilot activities, and ensure their smooth transition into BAU
- Working collaboratively across multiple labs and teams to help contribute by experimenting with new tools, methods, and approaches.
- Taking responsibility for a small team of operations SMEs who are responsible for delivery of above, building a high performing team in the process.
- Support the team to educate and support our Bank colleagues on their Cloud compliance journey.
What’s needed to be considered for this role?
- Understanding of Cloud Technology, with focus on Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. Ideally, having passed one of the Cloud Fundamentals certifications
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management domain, including security domains and key controls for Identity and Access Management on the platform.
- Experience in service provision, ensuring adherence to quality standards and SLAs and swift resolution of incidents on the platform.
- Analytical skills, able to build operational dashboards and interpret and articulate the level of demand of the public cloud platforms to management and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate challenges and issues across a broad stakeholder group. Presentation to technical, non-technical peers and senior colleagues within the team
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal guidance, make sounds judgements and adapt to a rapidly changing organisation.
- Courage to challenge and report when the Cloud platform security posture is outside of the Group’s appetite and good judgement to call it out
What you'd get in return:
Offering you both opportunity and profile - we'll provide you with a diverse, energising and lively environment that focuses on equal opportunity and real career progression!
We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a genuine difference to millions throughout your career with us.
Together we make it possible.
We'll also give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Various share schemes (including free shares)
So, if you have a desire to work in a challenging Engineering role in a dynamic environment with quality at the heart of thinking, whilst gaining skills and experience within a friendly and motivated team then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.