Lead Quality Engineer
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Full Time
End DateFriday 29 October 2021
Salary Range£68,139 - £75,710
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryWe’re looking for a Quality Engineer (QE) with significant experience in driving quality throughout the change lifecycle. As Lead QE you’ll undertake testing of more complex code changes to deliver products that are fit for purpose and meet the quality standards that our customers.
Job title: Lead Quality Engineer
Location: London wall office (City of London (near Bank / Moorgate / Barbican / St Paul’s). On return to the office, we'll be looking to work hybrid way with 1-2 days per week from home and from the office approx. 2-3 days per week (dependent on the week). We’re happy to offer flexible work schedules, for example start and finish times, or compressed hours!
We're on a journey to build the bank of the future, and we need your help. We’re continuing our extensive transformation Programme, redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Become part of our diverse team where you’ll impact the lives of more than 26 million customers through brands including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, and Scottish Widows.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer (QE) with significant experience in driving quality throughout the change lifecycle. As Lead QE you’ll undertake testing of more complex code changes to deliver products that are fit for purpose and meet the quality standards that our customers.
The skills and background experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary agile team, and using a variety of techniques to plan, design and execute test cases across multiple types of testing (FT/NFT/BAT).
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of the importance of testing and the Quality. Framework and is passionate about educating other engineers and change disciplines.
- You’ll automate testing, updating, and streamlining the test automation framework & coding standards deployed within the team.
- Use product specifications to design test procedures and standards.
Desirable skills and background
- You’ll have a passionate for participating in Communities of Practice, Guilds and improvement working groups and share learning with members of your team.
- Undertake mentoring and coaching as well as some other leadership activities when required.
- Keen to deepen your own technical knowledge and understanding.
Why join us?
We offer a fantastic salary and benefits package consists of:
- Base salary £57 861 - £75, 710
- Generous employer pension contribution up to 15%
- 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash-sum paid with salary)
- 30 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Discretionary variable annual performance bonus
- Private Medical health cover, share schemes and access to staff discounts!
We’ll provide you with a diverse, energising, and informal environment that focuses on equal opportunity and supports career progression. We’ll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a positive difference to the overall teams' mission. We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We're proud to have received the following industry recognition
'Stonewall Top Private Sector Employer', 'Top10 Employer for Working Families', 'The Times Top 50 Employer for Women', 'Gold Standard' and "Best Workplace Adjustments Process" from the Business Disability Forum each demonstrating our dedication to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
Does this sound like a great fit, if so, we look forward to hearing from you!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.