Money Markets Product Controller (FTC)
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Full Time
End DateFriday 22 October 2021
Salary Range£31,167 - £40,450
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryThis is an exciting opportunity for an SME role with the Money Markets Product Control team for a nine month Fixed Term Contract giving the you ideal opportunity to learn about the technical aspects of Product Control and the high volume of interaction with a number of partners across the bank.
Interpret sophisticated processes and handle the efficient and effective production of high quality output and analysis, anticipating partner needs. The role sits within the Money Markets Product Control team, within Group Finance Support (GFS) Product Control, an agile and encouraging team with a desire to foster all of its colleagues development goals, via learning opportunities, knowledge sharing and cross training!
The colleague will be a Product Controller within the team responsible for:
- Preparation of daily P&L production, reconciliations, signoffs, issue resolution.
- Supporting the month end close processes associated with accurately reporting and independently validating the bank’s balance sheet in a timely manner.
- Preparation of analysis and in-depth commentary on P&L and balance sheet movements.
- Supporting a robust control framework for all processes within remit.
- Undertaking ad hoc work and investigation arising from partner requests.
- Supporting projects.
- Supporting delivery of efficiencies and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Establishing and building relationships with partners.
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
- A performance related award
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We’re committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture passionate about making a difference.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.