Network Management - Manager, Industry Insight
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Full Time
End DateFriday 03 December 2021
Salary Range£46,269 - £60,380
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Network Management team in Markets and Lending Delivery (MLD) to work flexibly, develop personally, professionally and work collaboratively with an ambitious team to support the Commercial Banking Markets franchise, bringing to life the Group’s vision of Helping Britain recover and being the Best Bank for Clients.
Our team is focused on providing excellent Markets Operational support; the role will include regular interaction with Markets Industry forums/organisations/conferences either remotely or external visits. You'll be the face of Lloyds Banking Group with these external groups.
You'll have great experience in partner management, Post trade lifecycle, Markets Industry awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.
The position provides you the opportunity to support our business in Industry awareness ensuring we're aware of future horizon changes and innovative ways of operating in the Markets industry.
In this role you'll:
- Manage our industry insight programme, engaging with market infrastructure and regulators across various markets to be at the forefront of industry updates and demonstrate market readiness to internal partners (front office, operations and coverage) and clients. Attend key market forums, focusing on building the firm’s presence across multiple products and markets.
- Build positive relationships internally and externally to create opportunities to strengthen our market presence to influence agendas and drive market advocacy. Collaborate with external partners and peers, to agree standard methodology and gain an understanding of different approaches.
- Build internal programme for management of industry change, focusing on interpreting the change and engaging with internal and external partners to manage impact to the firm and its underlying clients.
- Owner for maintaining a golden source of our relationship information for all of our external providers to ensure information is kept up to date with recent initiatives, fee schedule, contact information, meeting actions service queries and Industry insight.
- Co-ordinate and drive Service Level meetings with external providers in line with our calling programme strategy ensuring service is scrutinised and fees are negotiated to ensure they are delivering outstanding service.
- Build & maintain MI for external providers to include trend analysis on volumes and value and to compare tariffs across the providers.
- Identify and deliver Continuous Improvement and change opportunities to increase efficiency of processes, find cost savings and reduce end to end delivery for account openings and closures.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of post-trade operations and products conducted through MLD bonds, foreign exchange, wholesale payments, SWIFT message types, collateral management, custody and derivatives.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the post trade landscape, with knowledge of Markets clearing and settlement activity. Ability to act as a point of reference providing support, guidance and product knowledge to colleagues of all levels, ensuring that the recipient understands the nature of the information provided.
- A demonstrable ability to engage with senior partners at third parties and suppliers, always looking for the best result for LBG, whilst ensuring that our relationships are not compromised, working in a professional manner. Tenacious approach to delivery with internal LBG colleagues and external agent bank suppliers.
- Good organisational skills and close attention to detail. Able to analyse and present effective MI on behalf of senior partners
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence colleagues in delivering tasks across multiple departments. Ability to communicate effectively superior verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to translate sophisticated business requirements into a clear effective delivery.
- Ability to work multiple tasks, prioritise well under time constraints, and working to timelines. Focuses on understanding the wider picture across the organisation and shows resilience.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
MLD encourages a culture of professional development. You'll encounter numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond your core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is a very important element of our colleague purpose.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- A generous pension contribution
- A range of top-class benefits, including private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Interested and ready to make a difference? Apply today.
Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.