- Lloyds Banking Group
- Full Time
End DateFriday 22 October 2021
Salary Range£59,040 - £73,800
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary.
We're on a journey to build the bank of the future, and we need your help!
We're looking for someone with experience in a Retail, Business or Commercial context, however collaborative people who love to find and explore ways to make things better for colleagues and customers are most valued
Our Ethos is to empower our teams to build dynamic environments using agile methodology, including scrum, ultimately providing outstanding customer experiences; and by driving innovative technology solutions that drive iterative change across research, buy and servicing needs to market at pace.
We need creative, passionate and curious people to join our team and help make a difference as we take our next steps.
Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll ensure value is realised for agreed objectives and key results, and that short and long term business goals are aligned to and support our strategic agenda.
- You’ll be accountable and responsible for the long-term vision and strategy for the products, business outcomes and journeys and to inspire others with this strategy.
- You’ll figure out what customers need through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- And you’ll balance investment priorities across creation of features that drive value, that deliver legal or regulatory commitments, and technical improvements and enablers to improve performance and resilience.
We'll be specifically looking for these skills on your CV:
- Experience in delivery of technology change across software and infrastructure,
- You’ve led large strategic transformations to deliver impact and drive value
- You're able to demonstrate working with technical and cross-functional teams to create a service at an enterprise scale
- You’ve a solid understanding of cost control; delivering within budget and using resources effectively
- You’re adept at immersing into a Product Business Area including external market trends to bring industry-leading insight to the organisation
- Strong business and commercial acumen you’ve a drive to deliver better, faster and cheaper and influence successfully to prioritise demand across the group
- You're a strong influencer able to achieve alignment up, down and across the organization
What skills are we looking for from you?
Our new ways of working will guide everything we do so we want people who are able to display the following qualities:
- Inspiring, a strategic problem solver with a passion for creating outstanding customer experiences
- Customer and data driven; ensuring solutions address customer needs and drive value
- Intellectually curious in their outlook; seeks to innovate and learns quickly from failures
- Influences without authority, trusts and empowers teams using coaching techniques to provide constructive challenge
- Strong influencer; able to successfully manage key partners, prioritise and rationalise the right set of business problems
What we’ll give you in return:
We want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential, share your ideas and make them happen and feel supported and listened to by a team that celebrates individuality and independent thought, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
Together we make it possible!
We'll also give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various share schemes including free shares
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We’re happy to consider options other than 9-to-5 office-based work. To us “Agile working” is more than working flexibly - it’s about entrusting colleagues to think creatively about how, when and where they work, to deliver their very best.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today; we'd love to hear from you.....
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.