Senior Customer Operations Assistant
End DateSunday 22 May 2022
Salary Range£21,285 - £23,650
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryWorking as part of a telephony support team, you will handle customer activities from initial query to completion or hand-off as appropriate, to support our customer facing colleagues in providing outstanding customer service. You will be responsible for queries received by letter and phone, ensuring the correct action has been taken to resolve queries and complaints, comparing against LBG guidelines to decide whether further actions are required to reach a fair outcome. This role also involves a close working relationship with other supporting departments, providing support and information to ensure appropriate and informed decisions are made.
▪ Carries out simple procedural tasks to support management of external client relationships.
▪ Works within current standard compliance processes, systems, and procedures, and reports simple non-compliance issues.
▪ Responds to routine requests by letter and phone, using form letters; edits templates in order to customise responses to non-routine requests.
▪ Carries out routine customer needs, support tasks and assists others by following established procedures.
▪ Carries out a range of prescribed customer service activities and handles non-standard or more complex customer cases and enquiries using existing procedures.
▪ Creates, organises and maintains files for correspondence and records.
▪ Supports development of personal capabilities by pursuing existing formal and informal training opportunities.
▪ Accomplishes work objectives by determining own work schedule, coordinating with support services and assigning short-term tasks to others if necessary.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together were building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.