Senior IT Supplier Manager - Cloud
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Full Time
End DateThursday 09 December 2021
Salary Range£70,080 - £87,600
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryAs IT Senior Supplier Manager you’ll support the delivery of large scale, multi-supplier transformation programmes because of the award of major new contracts or work packages.
***We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Supplier Manager cloud to join our team in either London, Edinburgh, or Halifax office locations. We offer flexible work schedules for this role, for example compressed hours or alternative start and finish times. ***However, as our team spends time connecting with partners and suppliers, please only apply if you’re able to work in the office / external meetings up to 3 days per week post-Covid (dependent on the week).
We're on a journey to build the bank of the future, and we need your help. We’re continuing our extensive transformation Programme, with an investment of £3bn, redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to impact the lives of more than 26 million customers through brands including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, and Scottish Widows. We need people who can make this transformation a reality.
We're the IT Supplier Management team, supporting a strategic Cloud technology transformation programme at the heart of the Group. By building strong and long-lasting relationships with Cloud Service Providers, we’re enabling the Group to better serve its customers and unleash the potential of cloud. We have a real passion for what we do, and we’re seeking to be a leading Supplier Management team in the industry.
About the role
As Senior IT Supplier Manager you’ll support our transformation journey and move to cloud. You'll play a key role in developing and managing our relationships with some of the most important suppliers to LBG. Ideally, you’ll use your understanding of cloud computing and your experience of implementing strategic supplier strategies to drive innovation, cost efficiency and long-term high value. You’ll use your relationship management skills and commercial expertise to enable the business benefits of moving to cloud. Suppliers will have an ever-increasing role in the success of LBG, our transformation agenda and delivering value for our customers this is your chance to be at the heart of our key supplier relationships, specifically our public cloud partners and help drive benefits for our customers.
What we need from you
- Strategic Leadership and thinking market knowledge and apply detailed knowledge of the supplier, supply market and business needs to deliver results that improve the Groups' competitive position.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering a successful supplier strategy, plans long-range goals, objectives and overall direction which support the Groups’ strategy. Can demonstrate eye for business, relationship management, vision, and planning capabilities.
- Strong specialist experience in public cloud - knowledge to highlight potential opportunities in own field of work and interpret market / competition data to take strategic decisions.
- Knowledge of how organisations can improve the benefits of cloud via strong supplier management skills combining commercial and technical knowledge to the benefit of the supplier relationship.
- Experience in identifying shortcomings, providing suggestions, and implementing improvements to existing business practices
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship skills to executive level to influence the direction of key supplier relationships.
We’d also welcome experience the following desirable skills:
- Experience managing relationships with important internal customers, and leading all aspects of relationship management with a group of more transactional clients and customers as their business
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills to lead groups of senior stakeholders in projects delivering business benefits via our supplier relationships.
- Developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organisation's change management programme with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Managing strategic risks in connection to supply chains.
You’ll be passionate about pursuing and investing in opportunities for your own personal development.
What you’ll get from the role
This is an exciting time to join us we, have an excellent benefits package but more than that we're an encouraging team that invest in a collaborative approach where everyone's opinion is heard, and colleagues are encouraged to develop and use an inquisitive nature in their role.
We'll also give you a comprehensive package that includes:
- Base salary: £70, 080 - £87, 600 (London)
- Base salary: £59, 040 - £73, 800 (outside London)
- 4% flex benefit cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- Discretionary variable annual performance bonus
- Generous employer pension contribution up to 15%
- 30 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Private medical health cover, share plans and access to staff discounts!
Together we’ll make a difference. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation. We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Does this sound like a great fit, if so, we look forward to hearing from you!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.