Area Operations Manager - West Midlands
- Full Time
Proud Of Our People, Proud Of Our Pubs….. Do you put the guest at the heart of everything you do? Do you want to help Us Create Some Fantastic Memories?
We’re looking for an experienced Hospitality Area Manager situated on the M5 corridor (Worcestershire - Staffordshire) who’s passionate about driving business and exceeding expectations. Someone who cares about teamwork and knows all there is to know about delivering a great customer experience. In short, we want an enterprising go-getter who’ll help us establish Marston’s as the place to be.
This Area Manager role is certainly something you can get your teeth stuck into. This is an opportunity you really shouldn’t miss out on; you’ll be leading a group of Food led Pubs and hotels across our Two for One, Carvery and Grill & Pizza trading formats, so there’ll be plenty of variety in your role. Being responsible for an area as big as this is as rewarding as it can be challenging. As such we are looking for brilliant communicators, who can influence and motivate a team of high performing Managers to be better than yesterday.
So, if you’re self-motivated and wish to work in a positive environment for a company that genuinely values and respects its staff then Marston’s is right up your street. Exciting opportunities like this one really don’t crop up too often; so don’t delay with your application.
Dream Big with Marston’s the pub company that’s really going places!
- Full P&L responsibility for a set of pubs (some with hotel accommodation), with a focus on driving sales and delivering great customer service and satisfaction every time
- Achieving all KPIs both financial and people focused
- Develop and grow your team through effective and inspiring leadership capability
- Continually ensuring the highest standards are always achieved, operating in a safe and legal environment
- Working closely and collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be an experienced multi site Area Manager, in either retail, leisure or hospitality
- To be able to demonstrate you are people focussed with an ability to develop detailed plans to grow your teams and your business.
- Have proven track record of 5* SOTD achievement (the area is currently a full house of 5*).
- A team-player who is adaptable, has a passion for pubs and delivering first class standards
- Be able to demonstrate enviable P&L success
- Strong drive to inspire, motivate and engage others, celebrating the successes of your team
- Must live on geographical patch
- Must have a full UK driving licence
What you get in return:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell holiday
- 20% off in Marston’s pubs and accommodation through our Privilege Card
- Marston’s Rewards Programme (discounts with major retailers)
- Share Save Incentive Scheme
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company Car Allowance