Assistant Manager - Up to £12.50 per hour Marstons is one of the UKs largest and most beloved pub chains and today, we operate more than 1,400 pubs, bars and hotels. Now, were on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Assistant Manager to help lead the team and grow with our business.
Have you got what it takes? Being an Assistant Manager is busy, varied, fast paced and fun. Its also an important step to proving you have the leadership potential to become a General Manager as your next step in your career with us. Youll be comfortable turning your hand to any area youre needed, from helping out the kitchen team to getting hands-on behind the bar. Youll also enjoy taking on more responsibility as you learn on the job.
As an Assistant Manager youll:
- Inspire and motivate your colleagues on every shift.
- Be passionate about doing the right thing for your colleagues and your customers.
- Be accountable for the smooth running of shifts and for managing all aspects of the pub when the General Manager is away.
- Be inquisitive and drive your development as you work towards the General Manager role.
Are we right for you? From cosy locals to pub restaurants, our pub businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. Whats more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marstons atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our Assistant Managers youll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice, youll find their door is always open.
Our benefits At Marstons we put our people first and always look for ways to improve your working life. We offer real benefits like:
- Reliable hours contract
- Potential to earn bonus
- Weekly paid
- Access to a pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development