Deputy Manager - Copt Oak
- Full Time
Up to £32,000 per annum
Deputy Manager Marston’s is one of the UK’s largest and most beloved pub chains and today, we operate more than 1,400 pubs, bars and hotels. Now, we’re on the lookout for an ambitious Deputy Manager to support the General Manager at the Copt Oaklead the team to even more success!
Have you got what it takes? Being a Deputy Manager is demanding, rewarding and fun and means you’ll be well on your way to becoming a General Manager. You’ll be friendly, enthusiastic, and brimming with ideas on how to grow the business as you help your General Manager with the day-to-day duties of running a successful pub.
As a Deputy Manager you’ll:
- Lead and inspire your team, setting an excellent example
- Be passionate about doing the right thing for your colleagues and your customers
- Learn from and support your General Manager
- Be accountable for running all aspects of your pub when the General Manager is away
- Celebrate and create a buzz by sharing enjoyable experiences.
Are we right for you? From cosy locals to bustling pub-restaurants, our destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our Deputy Managers you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice from your General Manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
What you get At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Potential to earn bonus
- Access to a pension scheme
- Award winning training and development