Marstons is one of the UKs largest and most beloved pub chains and today, we operate more than 1,400 pubs, bars and hotels.
Now, were on the lookout for a Head Housekeeper to help lead the team and grow with our business.
As Head Housekeeper your role will be making sure that you and your team shine at all times, just as our rooms do, to ensure our customers have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. Liaising with reception is key so that any special requirements made by the guests are catered for. Daily room checks are pivotal along with making sure stocks of tea, coffee, and toiletries are replenished. Efficiency and multitasking are key as is an understanding of COSHH and following health and safety rules.
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- Reliable hours contract
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- 20% discount on Marstons food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marstons managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Uniform provided