Are you passionate about supporting people to reach their full potential? Do you thrive on giving candidates a fantastic recruitment experience? Do you love working in a fast paced, customer focused environment? If yes, we may have the role for you!
As an In-house recruiter you will be supporting our specialist teams across the Bank. You will partner with the business to recruit the best candidates into a variety of roles. Our Recruitment team is responsible for creating fans by delivering an amazing service to all candidates and colleagues.
Most of our jobs offer the opportunity for hybrid / remote working. Ask your recruiter for more details.
So what would you be doing?...
• Building excellent relationships with your business areas
• Becoming an expert in the area you recruit for to find the best candidates in the market
• Supporting the recruitment needs of your hiring managers, while managing their expectations
• Attracting amazing candidates to join the revolution being innovative and thinking outside of the box to attract fantastic new colleagues
• Attending careers events to represent our brilliant brand and spread knowledge of career opportunities here at Metro Bank
• Building your network on LinkedIn and creating a talent pipeline
• Providing diverse short-lists so that we continue to have a brilliantly diverse culture
• Organising internal careers events to promote our amazing culture of “one in one up”
• Hosting recruitment think tanks with external contacts to share best practice and generate game changing ideas
• Assessing candidates to make sure they have the right technical capabilities and are a cultural fit
• Looking for opportunities to make things better and improve our processes and technology
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• You will have a track record working in Recruitment (either agency, RPO or In house) ideally recruiting in corporate business areas/ specialist roles
• We need you to have extensive experience working with LinkedIn and can engage with passive talent and building talent pipelines. I.e. You will know how to build projects and boolean searches etc
• Ideally you will have experience hiring into niche skill sets and have demonstrated innovative ways of securing the best talent in the market
• Naturally, you will be committed to giving candidates, colleagues and hiring managers the most amazing recruitment experience
• Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills is key - you will be managing a large portfolio of jobs, so you need to be super organised!
• You will have excellent communications skills and can demonstrate a partnering approach with your internal and external stakeholders