- Are you a Registered Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist looking for a full or part time job?
- Are you a looking for a new career challenge with excellent support and Pathways training?
- Available to work variable shifts to include 6 out of 8 weekend shifts, earlies, evenings & bank holidays on a full or part time basis
- Would you like to work in a fast paced environment using your expert knowledge and skills to provide excellent care to patients through the specialised area of telephone and computer based triage?
Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting registered nurses, paramedics and pharmacists to join our NHS 111 East Midlands team in the role of NHS 111 Clinical Advisor. In this role you will be guaranteed the clinical autonomy to deliver safe, effective and patient focused care. You will be making a real difference to patients by utilising your broad clinical knowledge supported by decision support software to undertake telephone triage; assessing patient’s presenting symptoms, advising them on next steps and referring them on to further care when appropriate.
Working on NHS 111 is a highly skilled and exciting role that gives you the opportunity to use and develop your assessment skills for a wide variety of patients and clinical presentations. We receive excellent feedback from our patients who appreciate a service that is accessible to them 24/7when they are unsure of what level of health care they need.
We would welcome applications from capable, proactive and experienced registered nurses, paramedics and pharmacists who have excellent communication skills, are calm under pressure and enjoy working within an exciting team environment.
Training and days 16.46
Evenings / Nights 21.40
In addition to an excellent salary DHU 111 offers:
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
- Flexible working opportunities at nights, weekends and public holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme membership
- Membership of Westfield Health after 6 months continuous service.
- Team working and support in a specialised care environment.
If successful you must be available for three weeks full time training and a further 3 weeks for supported practice (further information available at interview)
Join us and benefit from the opportunities to move DHU forward and to enjoy variety and challenge in a rapidly changing organisation.
Derbyshire Health United (DHU) is a ‘not-for-profit’ social enterprise organisation and is the provider for NHS Out-of-Hours services on behalf the North Derbyshire, South Derbyshire, Hardwick and Erewash Clinical Commissioning Groups. DHU also have a subsidiary company DHU 111 (East Midlands) Community Interest Company who are the provider for the NHS111 Services for Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland and Lincolnshire. DHU believe that patients deserve good quality treatment in a caring and safe environment.
As a team DHU are committed to doing the right thing, in the right way, at the right time, in the right place and with the right results – improving the lives of patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This role is part of the integrated health and social care community across Derbyshire, where there are many opportunities to work across different locations and providers developing new and different skills. Whilst this role is initially based in Derby/Chesterfield/Leicester there are likely to be future opportunities to be based at different locations within the health and social care community which we may talk to you about in the future.
DHU Health Care CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Adults, Children and Young People and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Infection Prevention & Control is pivotal in ensuring a safe & clean environment for both patients and staff. IP&C is everyone’s responsibility and strict adherence to the IP&C policy is expected of ALL employees of the organisation.