Administration Assistant - IMMEDIATE START
Job Title and Grade: Administration Assistant
Pay Rates: Days: £10.19 - £11.14 p/h
Trust: Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
Do you have administration experience? Would you like a role with stability? Would you like the opportunity to work at various sites across the county? Do you want to positively support the day to day running of the Trust?
Key Skills/Responsibilities: (Included but not limited to):
- To deal with all queries in an efficient and courteous manner using judgement and prioritisation skills.
- Dealing with patients and internal customers/ hospital staff face to face, on the telephone and via post.
- Working with patient files and medical records - this may include lifting/ movement of documents as well as filing and preparing documents for clinics.
- Working to deadlines in a fast paced, demanding environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Use of Microsoft office programmes including Outlook, Word, Excel as well as internal NHS systems.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Respecting the confidentiality of all matters relating to patient, their employment, and other members of staff. All members of staff are required to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Attend statutory, essential, and mandatory training as required.
In order to apply for a post, youmusthave a Minimum of 6 months UK (Private or NHS) Administration experience within the last 2 years.
Benefits of working Bank
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 day Service Centre on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
COVID-19 vaccination remains the best way to protect yourself, your family, your colleagues and of course patients from the virus when working in our healthcare settings. Whilst COVID-19 vaccination is not currently a condition of employment, we do encourage our bank members who are not clinically exempt from vaccination to get vaccinated.
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts do not have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades, and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Charley Alexander, Flexible Worker Advisor on 01905 681781 or [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.