Job title: Administrator (Embedded Failsafe Officer)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Location: North Manchester
InHealth Intelligence is a proud supporter of the Diabetic Eye Screening Programmes across NHS England, and since 2011 InHealth Intelligence has grown to offer fully managed services across the country. To increase efficiency, we also built our own software system which enables us to adapt and change to meet the requirements our employees need to achieve a better user experience. We do this to ensure early diagnoses and to reduce diabetes related complications to our patients.
InHealth Intelligence is part of the InHealth Group which is the UKs largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions. Our aim is to make healthcare better for patients by working collaboratively with the NHS to deliver a range of high-quality tests, scans, assessments and procedures. In the last year, we have supported more than 3 million people in their healthcare journeys, the majority of these are NHS patients and service users.
As a people-focused organisation, our teams are integral in how we deliver our services and our values of Trust, Passion, Care and Fresh Thinking underpin everything we do, influencing the way we interact with patients, customers, and colleagues.
Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality diagnostics and healthcare solutions in hospitals and in accessible community settings, serving 5 million patientsfrom 1,000 locations by 2025.
What you will do:
- You will be joining our Failsafe team, in addition to usual care which includes appointing, examination/treatment and discharge, our failsafe team ensure that if something goes wrong in the patients pathway, administrative processes are in place and actioned to identify any errors in procedures.
What you are responsible for:
- Monitoring all patients referred to the Hospital Eye Service Department in line with guidance and policy
- Supporting the booking of appointments for the patient based on their referral type in line with national set timelines
- Ensuring patients on discharge are referred back into the programme within the correct pathway and patients GP has been informed
- Liaising with Maternity Units within the Hospital to ensure that all Diabetic patients who are pregnant are referred to the Diabetic Eye Screening Programme
- Auditing the status of patients to ensure all patients under the Hospital Eye Service are seen at least annually
- Reviewing and responding to individual queries & data capture.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent qualifications and/or training/experience in Patient Care
- Experienced in dealing with customers and/or patients and know how to handle their queries effectively and sensitively
- Able to maintain and ensure observation of robust internal quality assurance measures to meet national standards
- Comfortable with audits and reporting
- A good listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aware of the importance of patient confidentiality and data protection
- Flexible in weekly working patterns and locations as required
- A team player who is supportive, reliable and trustworthy
- Approachable, dedicated and hardworking
- A people person - someone who enjoys working alongside and helping others
- Calm and focused in challenging situations
- Great at organising things and able to prioritise their workload
- Good at attention to detail
- Able to work well within set procedures.
You should apply if you have experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- A passion for healthcare.
What can InHealth offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: fashion, travel, eating out, technology, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Discounts on InHealths healthcare services
- Smart tech, Cycle to Work and thousands of discounts and cashback options
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.