- Full Time
InHealth Intelligence is a leading provider of bespoke software, analytics, and managed solutions to the NHS as well as major provider of the DES (Diabetic Eye Screening) and CHIS (Childs Health Immunisation Services) under NHS contract. InHealth Intelligence operates out of 20 offices across England as well as many other remote sites as part of its screening operations.
The purpose of the role is to provide high-level customer support both internally and externally ensuring that all agreed service levels are achieved.
As an Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake Remote Data Extracts for our Customers (Weekly/Monthly exports)
- Dealing with queries from our NHS Customers, Programme Staff and internal colleagues via telephone and e-mail
- Responding to and administering queries via the Support Services help desk, within agreed first time resolution and service level agreement targets
- Maintaining appropriate internal systems to ensure accuracy of data
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure best practice and providing support to colleagues when required
- Undertake any Support Services ad-hoc duties and projects that are required
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Extensive customer service experience in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet short deadlines whilst achieving accurate results
- Proactive approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skills
- To enjoy working and contributing to a team
- IT literate, Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and can demonstrate a good understanding of Excel formulas
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.