Advanced Practitioner (Nurse)
- Full Time
Due to the continued expansion of our Advanced Practitioner service we are recruiting experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners with a background in either Emergency / Urgent / Primary care. This role has the flexibility to work in several of our services covering GP Primary Care Co-Located Streaming and Urgent Care Centres both in ‘In-hours’ and ‘Out of hours’.
You will be responsible for the clinical assessment, treatment and/or referral or giving advice as appropriate to both adults and children presenting with a wide spectrum of clinical conditions either within one of our Primary Care Centres or while undertaking a Home Visit.
Benefits of working for DHU:
- Competitive rates of pay
- NHS Pension
- NHS continuous service honoured for annual leave & sickness
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Access to Westfield Health
- Potential to build a portfolio career through the various clinical services DHU has
You will need to meet the following essential criteria:
- Registered General Nurse
- Substantial autonomous practice experience supported by Masters level study in advanced practice
- Substantial and broad experience of using advanced clinical examination skills within practice in the assessment/management of both adults and/or children.
- Non-medical prescriber
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameSue FallonAdditional contact information
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.