Role: Aspiring Band 6 Nurse
Location: Winchester CMHT Avalon House
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join us!!!
Are you a band 5 nurse or soon to qualify? Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working individual? Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to be involved in a dynamic, forward-thinking, and exciting team? Are you interested in apost that gives you the opportunity to develop to a band 6 role?
If the answers are yes, then we would love to hear from you!
** We are offering 2,500 Golden Hello Payment to external candidates from outside of Hampshire and Isle of Wight! **
Relocation package is also available!
Southern Health NHS is one of the largest mental health trusts in England, and we are constantly expanding our teams! Right now, our Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) at Avalon House, Chesil Street in Winchester is looking for nurses to join them!
The CMHT is a lively, dynamic and busy multi-disciplinary team which provides care coordination and recovery focused care for individuals with complex and challenging mental health needs.
This is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills as a Nurse, who is focused on continually improving outcomes for patients. At Southern Health we are keen to ensure you use all of your skills as a Nurse, including medication management, and assisting in developing holistic plans of care.
You will play an important role in delivering excellent care for our service users, and working as part of the team to provide the right support and assistance to our service users in their recovery.
· Planning and coordinating service user care and undertaking interventions in line with agreed care plan.
· Delivering higher level intensity community interventions as part of the integrated Shared Care model
· Working in a manner which is helpful to the service user and the referrer, based on principles of recovery, personalisation and choice.
· Working with individuals in the least restrictive manner possible.
· Working in a service which may include some weekends and bank holidays.
· You will have previous experience in working with people with mental health needs, and will be able to evidence effective team working.
Ability to drive and use of a car for work purpose is essential in this role.
Our Trust offers continuous development for all of our staff, as well as regular supervision and annual appraisal, to ensure you achieve your personal goals and assist you in personal and professional development. Regular support from your line manager is also provided to ensure you have the opportunity to develop your skills further.
For further information on this role, please contact Gemma Stubbington – Nursing Team Leader on 01962 831003
Happy to talk flexible working– all requests for flexible and part time working will be considered.
Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter: