A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced and accomplished communications expert to play a pivotal and strategic role in leading communications department and developing strategies for the trust work programmes.
With board level and large-scale communications experience, you will provide professional advice, expertise and leadership on all aspects of internal and external communication.
You will lead, develop and implement the Trusts’ communications strategy to build, promote and uphold the Trust branding and support approaches to enable us to meet our strategic objectives.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering successful communication and engagement strategies and extensive experience of working with the media, ideally gained within the public sector.
- Be experienced in internal corporate communications, external marketing/brand communications, social / digital marketing, employee engagement.
- Able to think strategically and commercially.
- have a strong understanding of social media in a professional setting and leveraging social media/viral messaging as part of a communications strategy.
- Proven management experience in building a high performance team focussed on delivery.
Also key to this role, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to produce inclusive communication strategies highlighting the importance of our equality, diversity and inclusion agenda.
We would like to take this opportunity to personally encourage applicants from all aspects of society, however we particularly welcome applications from BME communities, people with disabilities and LGBT+ people who are under-represented at this level in the organisation.
For further details / to arrange an informal discussion please contact Claire Stagg, Executive Assistant to Dr John Brewin, Chief Executive on [email protected]