Band 5 Community Staff Nurse #HomeFirst
- Full Time
Does making a difference to the lives of patients motivate and inspire you?
Do you have the Passion, Drive and Ability to deliver high quality compassionate care?
Are you a Registered General Nurse - Adults who strives to make a positive difference to the lives of your patients? Do you want flexibility with your work hours? Are you looking for a great work / life balance?
We understand the need for flexibility when it comes to the hours that you work. So, if you feel stuck with the hours you are currently on, you will want to read on.
Our teams are based at Braunstone Health and Social Care Centre and work within the City of Leicester which is divided into four geographical areas. We can offer unique hours of working -
Here are some examples of the hours that we could consider:
- The late 6pm till 10pm (to include weekends).
- Part-time 22.5 hour per week contracts, working 3 days a week (to include weekends and 10pm finishes).
- The school shift 9:30am till 3pm (to include weekends and occasional 10pm finishes).
- Mornings 8am till 1pm (to include weekends and occasional 10pm finishes).
The Role Band 5 Community Staff Nurse #HomeFirst
This is part of our developing hub-based Community Nursing Teams where we offer core Community Nursing, Rapid Response and Home First nursing interventions to patients living in their own homes, residential homes and in local accessible clinics.
We work in an integrated way with health and care providers across the whole system in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to ensure that care is joined up and that whenever we can, we strive to care for patients at home, helping them to maintain independence and ensuring that high quality care is delivered in an efficient and holistic manner.
With the role being based in the community, you will need to be a car driver. LPT offer a car leasing or car salary sacrifice scheme subject to meeting the acceptance criteria.
What We Can Offer You
- Regular, meaningful clinical supervision tailored to your specific needs.
- A well-supported and individually tailored induction.
- A professional development plan which supports your continuous learning and development.
- Training and quality improvement opportunities.
- A healthy work life balance with weekend working on a rota of one in three, long and short days available and no night shifts.
If you like what you have read, please apply today. If you would like to have an informal conversation, please contact Jackie Mitchell (07917013535)....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.