Band 5 Endoscopy Nurses – Bank/Session Work – South East of England
18 Week Support is currently seeking Band 5 Endoscopy Nurses to join our bank for weekday Endoscopy sessions in the South East to support a large NHS Trust with bringing down their patient waiting times.
The service is running 7 days per week, two sessions per day and we are offering an excellent remuneration package for those available to work weekdays.
This is a long-term service so regular sessions can be offered and
- Band 5 Endoscopy Nurses
- South East of England
- Starting ASAP
- Long-term contract
- 350 per day for weekday Nurses (1,050 per week for those available to work 3 days per week / 1,750 per week for nurses that can commit Mon-Fri)
- Service running 7-days per week
- Full induction and training provided
- Minimum 2 years’ NHS experience at Band 5 level in Endoscopy
- Ability to cover all aspects of the service (Admissions, Endoscopy Room and Recovery)
- Full DBS clearance
Full details can be seen in the enclosed job description