**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO APPLY TO JOIN NHS PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BANK**
Job Title and Grade: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Location/Trust: Royal Berkshire Hospital/Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
Department Covered: Physiotherapy
Pay Rates: Days: 19.38 Saturdays/Nights: 25.19 Sunday/Bank Hols: 31
Placement Ref/ID: J11-NHSP-AHP-35988
Physio? Don’t stretch yourself…join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust are one of the largest trusts in the country and currently touch the lives of half a million patients in the west of Berkshire every year by providing hight quality acute medical and surgical services in the local community.
If you would like to join their team, we would love to hear from you. The Royal Berkshire trust is always looking for talented Staff with a commitment to providing the best patient care. In Their teams you will feel supported and have a sense of community, in a Trust rated ‘Good’ in a recent CQC report.
We have long term placement opportunities available for Physiotherapists available at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, specifically providing the following:
- To be a Senior Physiotherapist delivering patient centred, caring therapy for Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust Hospital (RBFT).
- To be professionally responsible for all aspects of your own work including the therapeutic management of patients in your care, with support from your supervisor.
- To use your physiotherapy knowledge and skills to provide specialist support and advice to the Multi-Disciplinary team and to manage own caseload of patients as an autonomous practitioner
To apply for this post, you will:
- HCPC Registered
- BSC Physiotherapy
- At least two years’ experience
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates – work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on 03330 144 370
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over 70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Kim Hurley, Recruitment Consultant on 01442915242 or [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.