**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO APPLY TO JOIN NHS PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BANK**
Job Title and Grade: Band 6 Senior Macmillan Oncology Dietitian
Location/Trust: Mount Vernon Cancer Centre
Department Covered: Nutrition & Dietetics
Pay Rates: Days: 19.38 Saturdays/Nights: 22.06 Sunday/Bank Hols: 27.15
Join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
We have long term placement opportunities available for a Band 6 Senior Macmillan Oncology Dietitian
available at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, specifically providing the following
- To provide a high standard of evidence based patient centred care for all referred patients. These patients will be receiving palliative and radical treatment.
- To accept clinical responsibility for a caseload of both in-patients and out-patients. To organise this effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and non-clinical responsibilities.
- To undertake a comprehensive nutritional assessment of patients, including those with significant complex medical and social presentation, using investigative and analytical skills.
- 4. To request, collect and analyse relevant medical, pharmacological, social and nutritional information from patient’s records and other health professionals before undertaking a comprehensive nutritional assessment of patients’ requirements in order to plan safe and effective dietetic intervention.
Nutrition & Dietetics has an enviable reputation, great supportive team with a family feel, the post holder here will be pivotal in providing the best level of quality care to varying departments and their patients needs.
- To apply for this post, you will:
- Diploma or degree in nutrition and dietetics.
- Member of BDA or hold personal indemnity
- Evidence of professional development and CPD.
- NHS clinical Experiance
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates – work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on 03330 144 370
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over 70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Phoebe Toms, Recruitment Consultant on 01442915242 or [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.