Our client Whittington Health Trust are looking for experienced Band 2 Nursing Assistants to join their team on acute wards thought the trust.
The Whittington Hospital has a reputation as one of the safest hospitals in England and won the CHKS Patient Safety Award 2013. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills and experience with a trust that have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Band 2 Health Care Assistant
- Must have a minimum of 6 months Acute NHS work within the last yearora NVQ Level 2 Care Certificate with care home experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to commit to regular shifts
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below.