BANK Community nurse
Are you a caring and enthusiastic Community nurse based in the Surrey/Hampshire area? Are you looking to join an NHS Health and Social Care partner which is striving to make positive changes?
As a bank community nurse you’ll be working as part of the NHS system in Farnham where we deliver services across the Farnham and surrounding areas.
We‘ll offer you:
- AFC 20/21 salary and terms and conditions including NHS pension
- Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- We’ll provide you with access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development, working closely with universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression via in house eLearning, workshops and courses.
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme, a service providing expert advice, 24/7/365 online and by telephone covering a wide range of support options such as; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helplines
- Plus, the benefits you’d expect from working within the NHS: NHS discount, on-site parking, open plan office, free tea and coffee
At Farnham you’ll join a team who are part of the Integrated Care team working with partners to improve the health and wellbeing of the local population.
As a bank community nurse you will
- You will contribute to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of patient care.
- Liaise with Doctors, Primary Care Networks, Social Services, Care Homes, Hospital Medical and Nursing Staff, Voluntary Services and general public to promote good practice.
- Ensure communication of sensitive and complex information is relayed to patients and carers with empathy and understanding ensuring that it is effective especially where there are barriers to understanding.
We have built organisation-wide committees in many specialist fields. You’ll have the option to join your clinical specialism, networking with professionals from across the country. We get together regularly, auditing and sharing standard methodology for innovation and service re-design. You’ll be a part of the pool of subject matter experts bringing together clinical and operational leads. You will be a part of quality improvements, research and development activity. Here we recognise and celebrate clinical excellence and dedication.
Feel the Difference
If you are a community nurse with a Current 1st level registration (Registered Nurse) we’d love to talk to you about having you join the team.
If you’d like to discuss the role further, or request the full job description, please contact Mandy Gundry via email: [email protected]
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.