Bank CT Radiographer
- Full Time
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join our Bank as a CT Radiographer in our Cambridge Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Our state of the art hospital, is central Cambridge’s premium private hospital, boasting an Outstanding CQC score and offer a full range of medical and surgical specialties.With expertise in Cancer care and Cancer surgery, Orthopaedic surgery (including robotic surgery), Neurosurgery, Cardiology as well as specialist Paediatric services. Backed by the latest diagnostic imaging facilities including wide bore MRI and CT scanning, we offer immediate assessment and expert diagnosis.
Hospital facilities include 3 state of the art digits theatres, 36 beds, daycase theatre/endoscopy suite, private consultation rooms, close monitoring units, Chemotherapy suite, On-site registered pharmacy, Diagnostic scanning unit and a Pathology laboratory.The RoleWhether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, you will find that we offer you an unrivalled opportunity to grow the respected career that you always wanted. You will benefit from our investment in state-of-the-art equipment and our commitment to give you more time with partners. As a Bank CT Radiographer you will;
- Deliver a high-quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload within the department, on the ward and in theatre.
- Working with leading practitioners and experiencing new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Supervising and developing more junior staff members.
- Providing a service of the highest quality, delivered with sensitivity and compassion.
The PersonTo succeed as a Bank CT Radiographer you will have;
- High levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail.
- A caring nature to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy.
- A BSC degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Post registration experience in CT.
- Excellent communication and team working abilities.
The BenefitsWe want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.Location - CambridgeWeekly Hours - as requiredContract Type - BankSalary - £22.00 per hour
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.