Are you a Student Nurse currently studying Adult Nursing at university?
Are you looking to extend your professional development?
Joining the Temporary Staffing Bank as a Health Care Assistant can be a great way to gain valuable knowledge and experience while you are studying for your nursing degree.
You will be working with and supporting qualified nursing staff to provide high standards of dignified care to all of our patients every day and everywhere.
* You must be currently studying at university toward a degree in Adult Nursing
* You must have completed your 1st Placement in a hospital setting (any previous HCA experience will be considered)
* Committed to delivering high standards of dignified patient care
* Be highly motivated and able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
* Enthusiastic and passionate about providing the best possible care for clients in various wards across the Trust.
Please detail all the above requirements in your application, together with the correct referees’ details for your university tutor and placement mentor (both mandatory).
* Flexibility around your studies
* Choice of available shifts
* Paid annual leave entitlement
* NHS Pension Scheme
* An improved recruitment process: if you application is satisfactory, you may not be required to attend a face to face or telephone interview.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Bank Recruitment on 01202 704258.