Portsmouth University Hospitals NHS Trust is the largest non-teaching hospital trust in England. With strong local ties and serving around 675,000 residents in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire, they pride themselves on providing comprehensive acute and specialist services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist in Microbiology to join the Staff Bank, based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
We have fixed term lines of work avaiable up until March 20121.
Portsmouth is one of the largest NHS trusts in the country. Joining the Staff Bank as a Biomedical Scientist can offer you a more flexible shift pattern, as well as the opportunities to work across different departments, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
- HCPC Registration
- At least 2 years expereince post HCPC registration working in a hospital laboratory environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Right to work in the UK
Our Bank members are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to work across various departments and sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- An online self-booking system and dedicated bookings team, accommodating your convenience and availability
- Electronic Timesheet submission
- Onsite office and designated Business Partners to offer daily support
- A professional AHP Recruitment Team that will ensure you are registered and compliant to work shifts as soon as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that will ensure you remain compliant to work, sending out regular expiry updates
- We also offer Core Skills Training
Please apply directly to this advertisement by submitting you current CV, for further information on the roles please contact the Portsmouth Hospital Staff Bank Team on 0333 577 3316.