Bank Staff Nurse
- Full Time
Bank Staff Nurse | Outpatients | Competitive Salary | Flexible working | Horley, close to Gatwick airport
Spire Gatwick Park has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse to join their bank team working on our busy and varied Outpatient department, offering you a fantastic position within our close knit team of Nurses and Consultants.
Spire Gatwick Park has a very busy Outpatient department covering huge range of specialities. We run nurse led dressing, ECG and phlebotomy clinics as well as a very busy minor ops department. We are very happy for our nurses to specialise in an area of interest to develop their skills across Dermatology, Fertility or Ophthalmic and we are able to offer extensive training and development to help you progress in your career
This is a part time position working a mixture of early and late shifts Monday Friday with Saturdays on a rota basis.
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital is just a few miles away from Gatwick Airport. Central London and Victoria station are a 30 minute train ride away. The Hospital consists of two outpatient areas and a Bupa Health Assessment centre. There are two ward areas with 29 single rooms, a two bedded emergency recovery unit with a sixteen bedded day care unit, and five single rooms. There are three operating theatres, two with laminar flow.
Duties and responsibilities:
The provision of exemplary planned care for patients and assisting in the management and organisation of care provision in a range of hospital settings.
- To work in tandem with the Consultants.
- To chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and any minor surgical procedures.
- You will be joining a well-established team, who have a strong working environment and will have access to numerous training opportunities that will enable you to further develop your potential.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Must have Wound care, Dressings, Phlebotomy experience
- Have been employed in surgical or outpatients’ settings
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave
- Free Car Parking
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Tim Lincoln-Shaw on [email protected]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.