Bank Surgical Ward Staff Nurse
- Full Time
Registered Nurse |Staff Nurse | Surgical Ward | Bank | Competitive Hourly rate | Flexible working
SpireWellesleyHospitalare looking to recruit experienced and committed Nurses to join our surgical teams. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Wellesley Hospital has 3 Theatres (2 laminar flow) and an endoscopy unit, a 33 bedded Surgical Ward covering a wide variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Vascular, Plastics, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Spinal, Urology, ENT.
You will be caring for patients undergoing procedures, administering medication, assessing patient needs, implementing and evaluating their care within the surgical ward setting.
Who we're looking for:
- Registered with the NMC with no restrictions on your pin
- 2 years Surgical ward experience essential
- Experience of working in an acute environment
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- ALS trained is highly desirable
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave
- Free Car Parking
- Free uniform
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides, inpatients, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Krystle McCalla on 07999031537 or [email protected]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.