Bank Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Full Time
Band 6 Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner Working through Trust Temps (In House Bank)We are looking to recruit highly motivated and enthusiastic Band 6 Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner to join our dynamic anaesthetic team at Queens Hospital BHRUT working through Trust Temps. Lines of work are available.
Why you should join us?
Award winning services
- We are one of the 2019 Nursing Awards Finalists in the Surgical Nursing category for recognition of the improvements made in theatres over the last 3 years Queens and KGH Theatres.
- We are a centre of excellence for Neuroscience, Stroke and maternity services, and working in partnership with UCL Partners we offer the best training and development programme for our staff.
- We are proud to offer pioneering cutting edge technology having recently introduced the Da Vinci robotic programme as well as developing our mechanical thrombectomy surgery services in theatres.
- We are 1 of only 5 Trusts to be mentored by the renown Virginia Mason Institute in America which looks at ways we can improve culture and quality
Your support and development
- We have two specialist Clinical Facilitators solely responsible in delivering training and education to ensure we maintain high standards of excellence in the care we deliver
- We offer support as well as in-house training including simulation training and other courses contributing to continue professional development.
Life outside of work
- Only 30 mins from Stratford/central London
- 30 mins from the green Essex Country side
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Lisa Awong. Job title: Senior Sister Special Surgery. Email address: [email protected] Telephone number 01708 435000 ext: 2927
Applications should be made online, however, queries regarding the application process or assistance with completion of the form (for applicants with a disability) can be made to Courtney Jode on 01708 435000 ext. 4199 or Janice Bentley on 01708 435000 ext. 4195...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.