Bupa Health Screening GP
- Full Time
Private GP | General Practitioner | Salary dependant on experience | Flexible hours from 4 37.5 per week | Spire Gatwick Park
Spire Healthcare have some fantastic opportunities to join us as Private GP within our BUPA Health Centres
Our Private GP’s are giving the tools to be able to provide high quality patient centred care. Our appointment times are scheduled for up to 60 minutes to allow our GP’s to get to the heart of patients’ needs which consistently provides high patient satisfaction.
In our centres we work in partnership with BUPA to provide their range of primary health and specialised assessments. Our GP’s are a key part of the centre allowing patients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals.
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital is just a few miles away from Gatwick Airport. Central London and Victoria station are a 30 minute train ride away. The Hospital consists of two outpatient areas and a Bupa Health Assessment centre. There are two ward areas with 29 single rooms, a two bedded emergency recovery unit with a sixteen bedded day care unit, and five single rooms. There are three operating theatres, two with laminar flow.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Private GP, your role will include but will not be limited to:
- To deliver primary care consultations and health assessments to customers of Bupa Health Clinics in accordance with policies and guidelines, ensuring a high-quality service which delivers high customer satisfaction.
- Undertake clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice generally accepted within the UK, and within ethical guidelines as suggested by the GMC and defined in Bupa Health Clinics Policies
- Keep up to date with clinical knowledge and complete CPD requirement in line with requirements of the annual GMC appraisal
- Attend and participate in clinical meetings/training sessions as required. These may be remote or necessitate face to face attendance
Who we're looking for
- Be GMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience working as a Doctor, including 2 years post qualification as a GP in the NHS.
- MRCGP / Member of Medical Defence Organisation / BLS / Current Safeguarding Level 3 training
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on rebecca.o’[email protected] or 07885 708 488
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference; it is their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.