Join us today at Priory Hospital Chelmsford and receive our £5000welcome to Priory bonus
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced Deputy Managerlooking for career progression opportunity?
Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you’ve answered yes to the above then get in touch with our Nurse Recruiter Adam O’Shea today on 07834514945. We are proud to offer:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your revalidation
- Long service award
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum (T&Cs Apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed, enthusiastic and motivated CAMHS Ward Manager for our 12 bedded ward for young people aged between 11 and 17 at the Priory Hospital Chelmsford.
Applications are invited from an outstanding, proactive and conscientious Senior Nurse/ Charge Nurse/ Ward Manager to take on this leading role.
The successful applicant will be forward-thinking manager, who will lead staff by example. Good communication skills, flexibility and a team approach to ward working are essential qualities.
Applicants must also have a proven track record of effective nurse leadership and also have a minimum of 3 years senior nurse experience.
About Priory Hospital Chelmsford :
Situated within three acres of landscaped grounds, Priory Hospital Chelmsford is an independent hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of adults and adolescents with a range of mental health problems. There is a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists.
The hospital offers calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 60 service users, as well as day care and outpatient services, including separate facilities for young people.
We provide expert treatment for the following services:
- Eating disorders
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Addiction services
Our highly experienced multidisciplinary team deliver personalised treatment programmes alongside the use of a wide range of therapies.