We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our friendly team at Bull Meadow Clinic with the expectation to cover at other Exeter sites as needed.
Main duties include general administrative tasks, dealing with incoming telephone calls, greeting visitors at reception, room bookings, use of electronic systems, producing letters and reports, processing of incoming correspondence, scanning and photocopying.
The key skills you will need to be successful in this role include:
- communication skills to liaise with children, young people, families and a wide range of healthcare and education professionals;
- excellent administrative skills;
- sense of humour!
- flexibility, calmness and a positive approach;
- strong organisational skills and the ability to be flexible in line with service needs;
- a thorough understanding of confidentiality issues.
Full training will be provided in this friendly team.