Clinical Assistant - Ealing
- Full Time
- West Ealing
Job Title: Clinical Assistant
Working pattern: 36 hours per week, on a shift/rota basis from Monday to Sunday
InHealth sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services we provide. Our purpose-built diagnostic centres offer increased imaging capacity for NHS trusts and convenient, fast access to services for patients.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Assistant to join our Radiology department in Ealing. This is a full time role working 36 hours per week on a shift pattern rota basis from Monday to Sunday.
What is the overall purpose of the job?
As a Clinical Assistant you will act as a first point of contact for all visitors, patients and incoming calls. You will be responsible for working on the receptionist desk, greeting patients in a welcoming manner, preparing them for their procedure and assisting with any questions they may have. You will also complete some administrative tasks within the department for clinical practitioners, enabling the team to deliver effective and efficient patient care whilst maintaining a safe clinical environment.
What are the key responsibilities of the role?
- Greeting patients and their carers in an empathetic and professional manner, ensuring their arrival is correctly recorded on the patient administration system
- Answering the reception telephone in a professional manner ensuring all issues/messages are escalated to the manager or appropriate person
- Completing the patient’s pre-scan data protection form/consent form (where applicable)
- Preparing patients for their procedure and escorting them to the clinical area as required
- Assessing and monitoring the patient’s condition post procedure, ensuring any changes and concerns are reported to the relevant staff
- Accurately entering patient data into the patient management system
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- A background in a patient focused or healthcare environment
- A passion for delivering the highest level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a capability to present information in a logical manner
- Strong administration skills with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
What can we offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: travel, eating out, technology, fashion, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- and more!
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.