Full Time – Permanent
31,365 – 36,000 + Benefits
**Significant Sign On Bonus Available**
BMI Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes and BMI Manor Hospital in Bedford is part of Circle Health Group, Britain’s leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join their team of staff in the Pre Admissions department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern covering both sites.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An opportunity for a dynamic leader to influence and develop new services and improve our CQC and Audit ratings.
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- The purpose of the Clinical Lead role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care,
- The Clinical Lead takes responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services (DOCS) (small & medium hospitals) or Clinical Services Manager(CSM) (large & flagship hospitals).
- Responsible for the deployment, supervision and mentoring of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
- To maintain written records and legal documents to required levels and accepted practice.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more