Are you looking for the opportunity to join an organisation where you are nurtured and encouraged to develop both professionally and personally? Are you looking for the opportunity to progress with full training provided so you can reach your full potential? If so this forward thinking, enthusiastic NHS provider is looking to offer the successful candidate just that.
You will be part of a positive and friendly team in this dynamic fast-growing and successful award-winning NHS provider. You will be based at our head office in Croydon and be responsible for assisting the Financial controller in the delivery of accurate and timely financial information.
This role will offer you the opportunity to steadily grow and develop your skills in an environment with an exacting focus on personal development. The team also conscientiously promotes a positive culture, ensuring all team members benefit from a highly satisfying work experience.
You will demonstrate organisational skills to ensure that you are utilising all systems and processes effectively, supporting the finance team.
What we can offer you;
· A nurturing team environment that has an encouraging focus on personal and professional development
· You will have the opportunity to join the NHS pension scheme, one of the UKs leading pension schemes available.
· You will benefit from being able to access various discounts for high street shops and online websites.
· You will be provided with Quarterly team events within working hours. Some past events include, The Crystal Maze, Escape Rooms and Crazy Golf all accompanied with a modern style meal with your team.
· Casual meal takeout days such as Nandos and Dominos
· Yearly Christmas events at exciting venues.
· Christmas bonuses are often awarded
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
· Friendly, enthusiastic and positive approach
· Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication Skills
· Proven ability to communicate effectively & build relationships at all levels
· Proven level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong initiative and organisational skills
· Essential knowledge of Microsoft office
· GCSE Maths and English Grade C/above or Equivalent
Previous experience of working within an office environment would be an advantage, however applicants with other previous administration experience will be considered.
Rate of pay: £11- £12 ph, dependent on experience (inclusive of London weighting) for 37.5 hours per week.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity to join our dynamic and positive team, please send us your application today...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.