First Contact Practitioner (MSK) with option to work flexibly
- Full Time
First Contact Practitioner (MSK) with option to work flexibly to juggle other commitments
Do you have a range of Physiotherapy experience but a passion for MSK? Are you looking for flexible ways of working that can help you juggle with commitments outside of work?
Are you working at Advanced Level or looking for the opportunity to take the next step?
Are you looking to work in a supportive team environment?
Our forward thinking practice could have just the exciting opportunity for you.
Our Culture…Our People:
At Priory Medical Group, we are a forward thinking, innovative and driven organization and we recognise the quality of our work is through the quality of our people.
We are looking for Physiotherapists who can demonstrate:
- Experience of triage, delivering excellent assessment and management plans for a diverse case load
- Experience working with a range of problems, both acute and chronic
- Ability to weigh up and support individuals with complex multiple factors relating to lifestyle and physical and emotional health
- A good working knowledge of imaging, investigations and blood tests
- A good working knowledge of accessible community services
- Are reflective, self-critical and seeking to practice an evidence-based approach
- NHS Experience (desirable, not essential)
- Competent in Injection Therapy (desirable, not essential)
- Competent in Independent Prescribing (desirable, not essential)
- Open to constantly improving care processes
- Comfortable with information technology
- Management of time and your clinic
- Interested in setting a new standard in primary care and being part of a change movement
- Hold current Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Be able to provide satisfactory references
So are you in?
37.5 hours but open to negotiation and happy to discuss how we can offer flexible working for you to juggle other commitments. E.g. flexible on start and finishing times / weekend working / home working.
Rate of Pay:
Competitive and dependent on strength of candidate + Medical Defence Union Membership Fees & Health and Care Professional Council Membership Fees paid by the partnership for the duration of your time with us
This post can be required to work across any of our 9 surgeries in York.
Selection for Interview
The Practice recognises that discrimination of any kind is both unlawful and would act as a barrier to finding the most talented individuals for our organisation. As such, our recruitment and selection procedures exist to ensure no job applicant, employee or worker is discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
A great deal of careful consideration has been invested in preparing the advert for this post based on the specification for this role and the person we are looking for. Our selection for interview process is designed to ensure individuals are selected for interview on the merit of their application only.
If you are applying through NHS Jobs, you will notice you are asked if you would like a guaranteed interview as part of the ‘Two Tick’ disability scheme. Whilst this is an admirable government initiative, please be aware we are not signed up to this scheme. This is a question on the NHS jobs application form which is outside of our own control. Our own process ensures we consider candidates on the merit of their application only and we do not ask any questions regarding a disability as part of our selection process. We only give candidates the opportunity to share information regarding any disability after candidates are invited to interview and only if the candidate feels they require adjustments in the interview process....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.